Tuesday, March 22, 2005

who should be included in governor poll?

I've created a couple polls for governor.

In the first round there were twelve Republicans and thirteen candidates listed in the Democratic polls.

In the second round the fields were split into subgroups that I thought would be more digestible.

As of right now I intend to create a poll to simulate the general election with various Republicans, Blagojevich and perhaps other candidates. The point is to see which Republicans are really stronger and weaker in the general election.

I'm not going to call any candidate out by name, but a certain Republican candidate seems to have a loyal (fanatical?) following, and I don't think this candidate will do well in the general election against Blagojevich. But maybe I'm not reading the tea leaves correctly, so the poll will be a chance for me to learn too.

My question for you is, who should be included in this poll? What candidates will likely be on the ballot?

* Should there be a Libertarian candidate? Why or why not?
* Should there be a Green candidate? Why or why not?
* Should there be an independent candidate? Why or why not?
* What other parties should be included? Why?

For those of you that are new to Blogging Blagojevich's Blunders I use Condorcet voting which allows voters to rank candidates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home