Thursday, March 10, 2005

Forest Park Review online

The Forest Park Review, my hometown paper, is available online. Yeah!

Now I can link to my columns. The first one online happens to be about Rod Blagojevich.
Who should pay for the mistakes of the past?

The State of Illinois created a flawed pension system that promised too much and collected too little. Who should pay to fix it?...

If it’s up to Blagojevich, he’s not going to be the one to pay for the mistakes of the past.
I promise not to make this blog about me, but the Forest Park St. Patrick's Day Parade was a strange experience for me.

I finally got around to buying a second copy of the paper to give to my parents and now its available online. Go figure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carl Nyberg said...

Sorry about not posting.

I've been having trouble with my Internet connection.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home