Friday, April 15, 2005

do you want CN to interview challengers?

I am the victim of many interesting ideas coming into my head.

Before the March, 2004 primary I attempted to interview all Dem and Republican U.S. Senate candidates on Collective Interest.

I haven't been doing much with Collective Interest this semester (I haven't done a new interview in awhile), but they still like me enough at WUIC, the Internet radio station of the University of Illinois at Chicago, that I was invited to the end of the semester function.

Does the Blogging Blagojevich's Blunders audience want me to interview candidates for governor? If there seems to be ethusiasm for the idea in the comments, I will make it happen.

BTW, I'm not gonna go easy on any of these candidates.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u go carl

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely.

Go for it.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure Blago get iterviewed also.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home